Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekly Roundup

Pinned Image How to Use Distress Inks

Pinned Image I just love this packaging! Simply use a border punch at the top of your paper bag. You may have to cut 1/2 inch off the top first, because of the little half circle in the center, like some bags have.

Pinned Image Okay.... I just have to include this recipe for these cookies! I'm not a huge baker.... but they look so good! lol :)

a website with little boy crafts Sometimes it's really hard to find crafts for boys. Alot of things are just so girly! I have a little boy and sometimes I have a hard time thinking of things for him to do. An example, yesterday at AC Moore, while my daughter had plenty to choose from, my son had a hard time.

sewing videos. great site for newbies. Teach yourself to sew! 


Pinned Image HAHA! Isn't that the truth!!!

Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain. brill.  Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain

Book Page Banner -  what to make out of old bookpages and buttons Book Page Banner - what to make out of old bookpages and buttons

No comments: