Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vintage Inspired Scalloped Circle Embellies


I love simple little embellishments like this to have on hand. I will use them for so many things. I will either add twine to create a tag and a label. Also, I'll use them for scrapbooking as a small journaling area or for my cardmaking for a base. Add a sticker or other small image to the center and you have a sweet embellishment. 

First, punch your scalloped circle base. 
Then you will cut a circle a bit smaller
Then adhere the circle to the scalloped circle
Hand age the edges
Punch a hole at the top
and then tie on your organdy ribbon

Sometimes it's the smallest little things that make the most impact. 

If you would like to see the etsy listing, you can do so here

Happy Scrapping, Stamping and Cardmaking :)
Emily 

1 comment:

C. said...

These are sweet and adorable! I'd use them for everything I could!