Saturday, January 22, 2011

To My Sweetheart, From.... Handmade Greeting Card


Hi :)

This card measure 4 x 6 and has a shabby chic feel. On the cover you will see that there is a pretty image of flowers and leaves and in the center there is a little postcard (printed onto the cardstock) that reads "To My Sweetheart" and it has a "From" space that you would fill in with your name. There is a hand embossed layered flower attached witha brass brad and two light pink grosgrain ribbons running across. I have used a distresser tool to all around the cardstock edges to keep up with the shabby feel of the card. On the inside is sweet and simple. In the center, I stamped the phrase "I Love You."

If you have any questions, please send me a message/convo me :)

Thanks for taking a look...
Emily

No comments: